Increase adsense CPC trick 2016

2 comments

 How to increase cpc of adsense


 

Everyone knows if you want to earn more from google adsense you have to target high value keywords. Thus we all want to target high paying keywords to increase our earning but the main problem is how to find them. For example insurance, law etc are high paying keywords but they are also one of the competitive keywords. So it is useless to target them. New in blogging read how to become certified blogger? 
Everyone has his own tricks, now I am sharing my simple trick to increase cpc, please share your trick with me and also give feedback. This trick is a simple and an effective way to find the high value CPC keywords. I am not sure about other ads network and assuming you are using only adsense. 
Every newbie have some questions like why is my adsense CPC so low? How to get more cpc? How to increase my CPC and so on and every blogger will say you to gain more and more traffic to your blog or site, then your CPC will increase itself, but I find it is not effective that doesn’t mean I am saying traffic is not required. There is no point in getting more and more traffic while your blog’s CPC remain constant. I think many of you are running in same condition.

You can also use some keyword research tools such as SEMrush, keyword tool, google Adwords to find the higher value keywords. But my trick is much simpler than using keyword research tools, in fact I am going to use direct googl search engine. Let’s see how.

Simple trick to find highest cpc adsense keywords


Every day we use google, but we neglect all those ads at right top and left corner of the search result. We are going to target these ads, for our benefit. . Yes! They are not well defined as we find result in keyword research tools. But it can indicate strength (in term of CPC) of any keyword and you get an idea whether your keyword has good potential value or not.
Actually in this method we find that whether our keyword is have more advertisers or not. It is very simple, more advertisers means more CPC that Increment in your cpc.

How to use google search result to find high CPC keywords?

As I already said that it is very simple. Go to Google search engine and search for your targeted keyword. Make sure you not suing ads blocker extension or software.
For example let I am thinking about to write a post about song (mp3) download, so search this keyword “free mp3 download”. And search results are shown in the screen shot.




 What I found there is no ads, means no advertisers. Writing a post about free mp3 download is useless or not increase your cpc any more. Therefore I can say, if there are no ads or showing very less ads on search result page for particular keyword, there is no benefit of writing post about this keyword.
In simple words there is no chance to increment in you CPC.

Let’s take another example. Let’s take ‘Windows hosting providers’ as my next keyword to write an article. Again search google for Windows hosting providers and result is shown in screen shot:

 

I’m sure you understand results. There are many of high quality ads that’s mean high cpc keywords. If you us such keywords on article, adsense will show these type of ads on your blog too, that means your will get higher CPC than our earlier keyword ‘free mp3 download’.

 This trick will only show your higher CPC keywords, you can use keyword research tools to get direct CPC value of particular keyword. Now its time to gain more and more traffic. It is batter if you gain some organic traffic from search engine, to gain organic traffic you need to submit your blog to all search engine.
Hope it would be helpful. Please comments and give your valuable advice.

2 comments:

  1. CONTACT SPYTECHENTERPRISE@GMAIL.COM if you suspect your Partner cheating on you they helped me hack my cheating husband cell phone and I got full access to his cell phone getting me all the prove I needed you can also find them on instagram @privatespyhacker they would help you as they did me

    ReplyDelete